Packing press P6 PACKING PRESS - CARDBOARD PRESSES
The P6 waste press from 6 to 8 Tons of thrust
Together with the P6-10 it is among the packaging presses with the best value for money.
They are suitable for the recycling of small and medium volumes of waste of compatible compact materials (cardboard, plastic, stretch film, leather, rags, etc.), the compacted bales facilitate the subsequent transport, storage, disposal or possible recovery of these materials.
They are mainly used:
Supermarkets, shops and shopping centers.
Companies that in their production cycle have scraps of recyclable materials.
- Closed structure on 3 sides, front opening only.
- Lower folding door with hinges and screwed closures.
- Top folding door with hinges and screwed closure.
- Double possibility of manual binding, A (with iron wire), B (with soft strap).
- Small footprint.
- Electrical panel with safety relay.
- Motor unit, pump and settling tank.
- Safety valve on the cylinder.
1 ......... Automatic
2 ........... Electric controls
1 .......... Raise for milk
Packing press P6 cardboard presses plastic presses
OVERALL DIMENSION Width x Depth x Height 1000 x 1000 x 2670 mm Height with lowered cylinder 2340
TECHNICAL FEATURES Max. Compaction force Up to 8 tons Moving table dimensions (bale) 700 x 700 mm Maximum plate stroke 800 mm. Compacted bale height from 700 to 900 mm. Average weight of cardboard bale Kg.70 Loading height 970 Loading mouth size h480x700 Automatic compaction cycle Automatic bale unloading Compaction with hydraulic cylinder Power 2,2KW 380V three-phase Manual binding Movable by pallet truck or trolley