Packing press P20-12 PACKING PRESS
The waste press P20-12 from 12 to 15 Tons of thrust
They are suitable for the recycling of medium and large volumes of waste of compatible compact materials (cardboard, plastic, stretch film, leather, rags, etc.).
Compact bales are formed with manual tying dimensions 1200 x 800 x H700-1000 mm variable.
The compacted bales facilitate the subsequent transport, storage, disposal or possible recovery of these materials.
They are mainly used:
Supermarkets, shops and shopping centers.
Companies that in their production cycle have scraps of recyclable materials.
Pressing with two hydraulic cylinders.
Mechanical lever bale tipper.
- Closed structure on 3 sides, front opening only.
- Lower folding door with hinges and screwed closures.
- Top folding door with hinges and screwed closure.
- Double possibility of manual binding, A (with iron wire), B (with soft strap).
- Small footprint.
- Electrical panel with safety relay.
- Motor unit, pump and settling tank.
- Safety valve on the cylinder.
1 ......... Automatic
2 ........... Electric controls
Packing press P20-12
OVERALL DIMENSION Width x Depth x Height 1600 x 1100 x 2860 mm Height with lowered cylinder 2370
TECHNICAL FEATURES Max. Compaction force Up to 15 tons Moving table dimensions (bale) 1200 x 800 mm Maximum plate stroke 800 mm. Compacted bale height from 700 to 1000 mm. Average weight of cardboard bale Kg. 220 Loading height 1000 Loading mouth size h640x1200 Automatic compaction cycle Automatic bale unloading Compaction with 2 hydraulic cylinders 4KW 380V three-phase power Manual binding Movable by pallet truck or trolley